Three Ways to Join the MGA and establish a Handicap index
- Join or Renew Online - Join one of the clubs that are part of MGA's Join Online program.
- Search our list of member clubs, contact the clubhouse, and ask them how to become a member.
- Form your own club with 10 or more golfers.
- Handicap Index through the GHIN service at a MN club
- Subscription to the Minnesota Golfer magazine
- Handicap revision updates emailed straight to the golfer
- Online Posting for golfers to track their Handicap and Stats
- Up-to-date course rating information in national database ensures handicap accuracy
- Eligibility to play in MGA tournaments, championships, tours, and events
To renew your MGA Membership, obtain your past GHIN # by contacting your former golf club or by contacting the MGA Handicap Department. Activate your GHIN # through your current golf club. To find a new golf club, refer to the Option 1 or Option 2 above.